Thursday, March 10, 2011

Best Kept Secret #1: Manomin Resawn Timbers

According to Bill Lunn, KSTP Channel 5 Eyewitness News Anchor, Manomin Resawn Timbers is the “Best Kept Secret #1.” He even talked about it on “Twin Cities Live” the other night. You’ll want to watch the video, but following is a transcript of what Bill Lunn had to say.

We are in Hugo [MN] at Manomin Resawn Timbers. This place IS a secret because it’s kind of off the beaten path. I am a big do-it-yourselfer. I love home projects. I’m working on a mudroom right now in my house, but I also want to put in new floors. And they have some really cool old stuff here. They reclaim a lot of wood from old barns and old buildings like granaries, so I really have been dying to check this out. So come on, let’s go inside and take a look. I’m kind of looking for something extra special, and that’s why I came here to Manomin Resawn Timber, because they’ve got some really unusual wood. They’ve got Douglas fir and walnut, and I’m really interested in some kind of vintage old wood. A lot of places are just a showroom. They get their stuff from a variety of different manufacturers around the country. Here at Manomin, they do it all themselves. Check it out; this is a massive warehouse and shop. The idea of working with tools, working with saws and drills and a hammer is very cathartic to me. I can’t make my mind up right now, but I’ll bring my wife back and she’ll make my mind up for me.


Now isn’t it about time that you learn the secret and come visit us at our Manomin showroom? You’ll find us at 15152 Freeland Avenue, Hugo, MN. We offer a variety of gorgeous reclaimed wood flooring, including Douglas fir, yellow pine, white pine, hickory, salty fir, black walnut, oak and elm


Learn more about Manomin by following us on Twitter@manomintimbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment